At iJump Tyler Trampoline Park, your safety is our number one priority. The following rules are set forth for the purpose of protecting our guests. Safety signage and iJump’s Trampoline Rules are placed throughout the park. We ask that you take a look at, become familiar with and abide by the rules below.
- Everyone that enters iJump Trampoline Court’s and Ninja Course must have completed a valid/signed iJump waiver.
- iGrip Socks will be required beginning December 1, 2016. Bring your own or available for purchase for $2
- Those under 18 must have it signed by their parent or legal guardian. No Exceptions!
- Empty your pockets entirely. Please ensure you are wearing appropriate attire for jumping and flipping.
- No bling that is sharp that could puncture trampolines.
- NO shoes allowed on trampolines. Grip socks will give you the best traction.
- iGrip Socks are available for purchase at the front counter.
- Cell phones are not permitted on trampoline courts. If you wish to take a picture, please do so from the platforms.
- NO food, drink, candy or gum is allowed on trampoline courts. No outside food or drink is allowed in the Park. Please visit iCafe for drinks and snacks.
- Know your own physical ability. Do not attempt anything outside of your own skill level and capability.
- NO sitting on the trampoline courts, mats or pads. If you are tired and need to rest, you must exit the court.
- NO pushing, tackling, running, chasing, racing or horseplay of any kind.
- NO climbing on walls or netting.
- NO double bouncing, intentionally ‘stealing’ someone’s bounce or bouncing anyone higher.
- NO hanging on basketball rims or nets.
- Flips and other tricks can be dangerous…perform at your own risk.
- Single flips are permitted. No double flips, and do not flip over the pads.
iJump Tyler Trampoline Park follows the safety standards set by American Society for Testing and Materials which is a multi-industry organization that sets standards for safe operating practices and procedures. Visit the following url for details regarding the standards developed: http://www.astm.org/COMMITTEE/F24.htm. Each of our jumping areas is monitored by a trained iCrew Team Member. Their responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring jump areas and trampoline courts for play that can lead to unsafe conditions and injuries.
- Keeping jump areas from being over crowded by limiting entry to new jumpers until space allows.
- iCrew help ensure that the rules and regulations are followed. iCrew will stop unsafe jumping immediately, including removing a guest from an area if they fail to discontinue such activity when asked.
iJump Tyler Trampoline Park is centered around creating a fun environment for friends, family and co-workers to experience. The iJump Team will be upholding values and behaviors at the core of our business. Therefore, the following will be grounds for immediate expulsion from the park, without a refund.
- NO alcohol or illegal drugs may be brought onto the premises or in the park.
- NO bullying of any nature.
- Guests may not display anything that contains obscene, foul, or profane pictures, symbols, phrases, etc.
- NO inappropriate grabbing, touching or dancing allowed.
- NO cursing.
- Theft and vandalism of any kind will be criminally prosecuted.
- Disrespectful attitude and a smart mouth to employees will not be tolerated.
Failure to comply with these rules set by iJump Tyler Trampoline Park will subject the offender(s) to removal from the trampoline park premises without refund at the discretion of park personnel.